The Virginia Law Foundation and Lawyers Helping Lawyers invite you to attend the First Annual Virginia Law Student Wellness Summit
February 5, 2019
12:00 noon – 5:00 p.m.
University Of Virginia School of Law
Studies have documented the prevalence of dysfunction, at-risk behaviors, and impairment in the legal profession. Among those particularly at risk are law students.
Please join us as the following stakeholders discuss strategies to promote law student well-being and how others in the legal community can help:
• Supreme Court of Virginia Chief Justice Donald W. Lemons
• Justice William C. Mims
• Other members of the Court
• All eight Virginia Law School Deans and faculty
• Members of the Virginia Board of Bar Examiners
• Presidents, officers, members, and staff from the Virginia State Bar, The Virginia Bar Association, Lawyers Helping Lawyers, the VSB Young Lawyers Conference, and the VBA Young Lawyers Division
Reserve your spot today.
Contact Tracy Winn Banks, Virginia CLE. email@example.com